Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Forget Regret, or Life is Yours To Miss

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss." Well I guess Jonathan Larson never froze when standing 2 feet away from a Prince. Good Morning Everyone! The week is dragging on but will hopefully start to fly by because I am exhausted and cannot wait for the weekend to be able to 'relax'. The time change really threw me this week and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open most mornings. I've been hitting the gym though, in hopes that it will help keep me awake. 


Not only has this week dragged on but since we've been home from the Bahamas, both K and I have been kicking ourselves about our close encounter with Prince Harry while in Nassau. Every single time I tell the story, someone has to say 'well why didn't you say something?' Have you seen him?


Umm could you die?


Well my friends, it's not that easy. When faced with royalty, and adorable royalty at that, a girl tends to freeze. I mean, look at Cinderella... girl gone lost her cool and dropped her shoe!  



Now, I am no idiot... I know that K and I wouldn't have made him fall in love with us by simply yelling 'Harry We Love You'. I mean, he gets that hundreds of times everyday... but had we brought Henry... things may have been different. Men love Henry; he's irresistible.


Photo taken from K's blog Just South of Sixty


Not only are my friends, family members, co-workers and blog readers rubbing it in my face that we had a once in a lifetime chance... but Harry himself has to go and say this like this

"It's sort of, 'Oh my God, he's a prince'. But no. The job that it entails - I mean look at me, I'm 27 years old, and not so much searching for someone to fulfil the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on." Ummm.. HELLO! K and I would be more than happy to take it on ;) We would make amazing princesses.


All you had to do was ask Harry. 


Not only did we completely blow it... but everyone I know is reminding me of how much we blew it. I know... I know... In all seriousness though, as cute as Harry is, I am very happy in my own relationship and would never want to leave it.. even for a Prince. I'd be willing to settle for K marrying him and letting me be her maid of honour though :)



Look how good the three of us look together :) K could marry Harry, and I could be her Lady in Waiting


But hey... who knows? Maybe this wasn't a once in a lifetime chance. Maybe we'll run into Harry again and since he sees thousands of girls everyday, he won't remember us and we will get the chance to redeem ourselves. We'll have to be more prepared though


Marry me Harry sweater. TopShop for the Bay


With Love,

S

5 comments:

  1. we would make the best princesses! I feel like we will get our chance again. Its fate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have a better chance if you rename Henry. Call him Prince Harry in honour of the visit. He has the same colour hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha good call.. and Yes Ky... we shall have our second chance.. just you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Prince Eugene sounds better

    ReplyDelete
  5. But did you guys make eye contact with him?
    Steph

    ReplyDelete