Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Been A While

I have been absent from the blog for the past few months. The desire to write has been gone. Our parents have been living in the States since the end of August as my mother is being treated down there. Not having them around has been extremely difficult. My life has been filled with worry, hope, prayers and sadness in not having my family home together. At times I think about what has gone on the past few months and it feels strange, as though I have been living someone else's life. Through all of this, I am reminded of the things that I am most thankful for, my family and friends, and I have witnessed a level of strength and courage by my mother and father that I cannot quite find the words to explain except to say they are both incredible.

My sisters and I have had the opportunity to visit with my parents. We are trying to make the best of this situation together and although there has been a lot of down times  there have still been many laughs and fun times shared. On my first blogpost 'back', here is a look into my life over the past few months (according to my iphone pics)...



The most special picture in my iphone (just missing dad and Kate!)


xxoo

T

2 comments:

  1. A mum wants her kids to be happy, but they also want them to be strong during hard times. You girls have sdtuck together to support each other and your parents and you should be proud of yourselves for a heroic effort in staying positive and finding the joys in life. I know your parents are very proud of all of you.

    Chania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post T. Miss and love ya! xo

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete