Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back by Popular Demand

Good Morning Everyone! I know that my sisters and I have been slackin' on our bloggin' and I apologize for that. We have all been crazy busy in work, real estate, and life, but promise to be back soon with more posts. Please, don't lose faith. 


I am excited and happy to announce that due to popular demand the 2 for 1 discount for the Montreal Pineapple Challenge has been extended until midnight tonight to give everyone the opportunity to find a partner and register.  The discount code is still "2pour1". So please go to the Montreal Pineapple Challenge website and create a team, donate, volunteer... just do what you can and please help us get the word out. The most important part of making an event like this successful is making sure to spread the word. I know that most of you have facebook, twitter, blogs, pinterest, a cell phone... any way that you can share the news is awesome and much appreciated. If you want to learn more about the event you can visit the facebook page or read about it in my post here
 
Maki the Pineapple thanks you!
With Love,
Life of Three

No comments:

Post a Comment