Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have Fun. Get Dirty. Save Lives

Good Morning Everyone! I'm sad to say that we have returned to Montreality and I am bad at work today. I would love to be able to stay on Vacation forever, but that's just not in the cards. I am happy to be home because I missed my Dad and E of course, but I definitely miss the sun. 


My post today is a very special one. As I mentioned before, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada is a charity that my family holds close to our hearts. We have witnessed their hard work first hand and know how very important it is for us to support them in their work. We did a post a few months ago about this amazing event they will be holding in Montreal on May 5th called the Pineapple Challenge. What it is is a huge obstacle course that you have to complete as a team... but don't drop your pineapple! After finishing the race, it's all about the party. It is the first time they will be doing it in Montreal, but it has been done in other cities and has been a big success. Here are some pictures from their Seattle event. 








As you can see from the pictures, it is an extremely fun event that you can participate in with anyone from friends, to family members, and even co-workers... Everyone likes helping out a good cause, so why not have fun doing it!


This is Maki, the official mascot :)


Also, as a VERY SPECIAL INTRODUCTION, there will be a promotion and registration fee for the event will be 2 for 1 on Monday March 12th. So please click here or share this link with friends, family and anyone you may know who would want to participate, donate or volunteer. Like it on facebook, share the link on twitter, we all know the power of social media, so just spread the word anyway you can. We appreciate your support, we truly do.  


With Love,
Life of Three

1 comment: