Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Whatever Sparks Your Pinterest

Good (???) Monday Morning everyone! I am not in the best mood this morning, seeing as it is Monday, but I'm trying to look on the bright side seeing as we leave for the Bahamas in just under three weeks! I cannot wait! I am the kind of girl who loves the beach and gets her energy from the sun. So, needless to say, I've been missing my Vitamin-D lately... despite the gummy vitamins T makes sure I take when I am with her. One of the things I am most looking forward to is being reunited with our other sistah. We miss K so much and wish she lived closer so we could see her all the time. At least it's only a little while longer. Counting down the days miss K!!!

T and I days before her wedding in Great Exuma. Both bikinis are from Victoria Secret


While awaiting the much anticipated vacay, I've been trying to keep myself busy by trying new things and getting out more. I was recently introduced to an at-home Yoga website by T and did a short class yesterday after walking home from the gym. It is a great alternative workout when you don't feel like dragging yourself out on a cold winter night. Depending on what time I am done work today, I may try another class tonight. Though at home Yoga's got nothin on this: 







Another thing that kept me entertained this weekend was my new obsession with Pinterest. If you don't know what Pinterest is, you should definitely go check it out. You are given your own profile and create 'boards' where you can pin different things from all over that you like. I am really enjoying exploring it and discovering new sites and pictures. It is a great way to connect with people who have similar taste and interests to your own. 


Here are some examples of things I have found, and re-pined on Pinterest:

I love this girls style. I love the chunky gold jewellery, the soft colour of her blazer, and the pretty wave in her hair. Re-pinned from Ava Thorbe  

I am dying to learn how to do a simple up-do like this. I am tired of wearing my hair in the same messy bun and love how many how-to's there are on Pinterest. This style is from Tori Caroll.

I guess Kimmy Everett shares the same love for navy as I do. I love a dress that looks like it is a skirt paired with a  well tucked-in top, like this one. The navy paired with the cream top is amazing. 

I definitely don't have the body for this cut-out transparent body suit, but I am loving the look. My friend E is the only girl I know who can rock a body suit.. she should look into this. 

I think this dress would be amazing for a dinner in the Caribbean. I love the blinged-out starfish on the back, as well as the draping of the light, white material. Megan Leder and I share a love for beachy styles. 

So there you have it, some things I am loving on Pinterest right now. I honestly cannot explain how much I love clothes, and how much I enjoy looking at clothes. If you have a passion for anything, from cooking, to home decor, to shoes or even architecture, you should definitely check out Pinterest. It is a great place to spend some time and check out the best of the web. You can follow us as well.. our user name is LifeofThree. Have an awesome Monday!


With love,
S



1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys so much i cant stand it! I am counting down the days till we reunite.
    I am obsessed with pinterest, its actually a problem.

    ReplyDelete