Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Best Way…




Valentine’s Day is a tricky little day. There are various opinions and feeling surrounding this day. A day to celebrate love VS. a man-made Hallmark holiday. Personally, I tend to lean more towards the Hallmark view of things (let’s be honest, if my honey needs a National reminder to do something sweet or nice for me- and vice versa- we have a problem. Plus, a SURPRISE! I washed & folded the laundry would do far more in terms of proving ones love to me than a generic box of chocolates & painfully uncreative bouquet of red roses!!!)

That being said, I’m down for any excuse for a party which is why for the past few years I have happily celebrated Valentine’s Day with a delightful group of close friends. Leese & Chris, young, married friends of mine have gone above and beyond year after year making their VDay party special not just for those who have a Valentine but for those who are still looking as well.




No matter how you decide to celebrate (or not) this day of love, I wish you all the best… & for those who go beyond dislike for the Day of Love, suck it up, it’s a day like any other & will be over before you know it :P







Much Love,
K

2 comments:

  1. kate i love that! might as well celebrate and have fun. I am doing an all girls dinner date at a sports bar to watch hockey, romantic huh? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HILARIOUS... and so fun!!! I love that idea!!! That'll be a lucky bunch of single guys who happen to be in that same bar :P
      MISS YOU!!! XOXOXO

      Delete