Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Aussie Fashion Love

Hello again! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and that your day is going fast. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) it is extremely quiet in my office today and there aren't too many people bugging me with work. Soooo, because of this, I have been browsing some sites and have spent way too much time looking at clothes/shoes/bags that I don't need and that I can't afford. Sigh... what's a girl to do? So many beautiful things, so little closet space :) A site that I came across that I have fallen in love with is an online shop for a Sydney based company called Sabo Skirt. I honestly have fallen in love with this store and wish with all my heart that I had known about it when I was living in Australia... though I'm sure my Dad can tell you he's happy I didn't :) Anyway, I have decided to share some of their awesome styles with you... and even though they deliver internationally, the shipping and duties would make the items too expensive... Sad times :(


First is this Coral Tea Dress that I absolutely love. It may be a little short for everyday, but would be absolute perfection for dinner while on vacation. I love the contrast between the Coral and the White, and I have always been a huge fan of this kind of plunging neckline. The ruffle of the skirt makes it so fun and playful. 
This Flowy Deep V Dress, also a little too risqué for everyday, is really sexy and flirty. I wouldn't necessarily have paired it with the dark cuffs, but I love the belt that it comes with and would have included a gold statement piece necklace to accompany it. Also perfect for vacation.  

The part of the outfit I am focusing on is this necklace. As you may have seen from previous posts, I have a black and gold chunky necklace that I absolutely adore. I find it can transform a blah outfit into something really special. I love how heavy and in your face this necklace is and I already see myself wearing it with a few of my favourite dresses. 

Though I don't have legs like this girl, I love these shorts and wish I could pull them off. I find them so pretty and girly and think that they would look best during the day with a nice pair of dressy flats. I think the sweater is a little heavy against the shorts, but they white cross ties the look together. 

This girl is wearing denim shorts under there I swear! Though they call this a dress, it most definitely is not. I don't know who they are trying to kid because even there own model is wearing shorts... you catch a peek of them in other pictures. I love the cut-out at the shoulders and the texture of this sweater-dress.  

I love me a good boyfriend blazer and would love to get my hands on this one. Though I do own a grey blazer similar to this one, mine isn't as tailored and can come across as kind of frumpy if not paired properly. I should have bought it a size smaller, but I didn't want to have it be too tight. I love the look and the cut of this blazer, and think they paired it really well with the rest of the outfit. 

I really want a leather skirt... and I love these accessories... that is all. 


I'm not lovin these shorts too much, but I absolutely love the detail on the back of this top. I love when a shirt is plain in the front, but when turned around, has something hidden that really takes it up a level. I have a dress with a similar back to this one and I always get complements when I wear it. 

I just really love the look of this dress paired with these shoes. 
Ummm... Hi dress that was made for me that I absolutely need and wish I had. Honestly, this dress is theeee dress that I should be wearing to my birthday in the Bahamas. I'm not lovin the 'Wonder Woman' cuffs they paired with it but, at the same time, I love this dress so much she could be wearing anything with it and it would still look good. So, G*ds of Fashion... if you hear me, if you could please send me this dress for my birthday that would be awesome... Thanks :)



With Love,
S

2 comments:

  1. Hey girls,

    I tried to Pin some things from your blog on to Pinterest and it wouldn't let me. It says it can't read the images on your blog.
    Not sure if this has to do with your formatting and such.. but just thought I'd let you know.
    wanted to pin you, and couldn't . sad day. :(

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'll have to try and see how we can fix that. Thanks for letting me know!!! S

      Delete