Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fast Forward

Good afternoon everyone. I just got back to my desk from lunch and decided to do a quick post about some recent Fashion Finds I've recently been drooling over. Since our girls trip to the Bahamas is now less than a month away, I am in full 'beach trend' mode and spend my free time at home scouring the internet looking for cute things to wear while we are down South. I only recently became a fan of Winter Fashion, but have always had a love for Summer Fashion. In the winter, I wear mostly cold, dark colors and usually choose comfort over style. But in the summer, it's all about beauty baby. I love the colors, the fabrics, the patterns... everything about summer clothes. I love that you can throw on a gorgeous dress with a pair of pretty sandals and go out in that like it ain't no thang. None of this layer upon layer, hat and glove, clunky boot business... just easy; no fuss, no muss. I'm a beach and sun kind of girl and know how blessed I am to get to escape to the Caribbean at least once a year.




Now I know that my North American readers probably just cringed at the thought of putting on a bathing suit, and I have to say: I'm With You Sister. My skin is pale and dry, I'm not in as good shape as I would like to be, and I may need to shave my legs. Well, I have to start thinking about it because I'll have to throw one of these puppies on in less than a month. At least you may have more time. I love the navy bikini with the jewels on top left. Though I sometimes prefer to go with a plain, simple bikini, it's fun every once in a while to 'dress up' when going to the beach. Plus, I'm a sucker for navy. The black one is probably my favorite. It is easy peasy and definitely would be one that I would wear all the time. I love black, even when it comes in the form of a bikini. Now we get to the white cutout... a girl can only wish. You have to have an amazing body to pull this off, and unfortunately, my body is less than stellar. It would give bad tan lines too... so I didn't want to wear you anyway! The watermelon one is just adorable. I couldn't help myself and had to include it. All looks from Asos.com.

Dresses are hands down the most purchased item in my wardrobe. I love me a good dress. I love how you can just throw one on and either dress it up with a blazer and heels, or dress it down with flats and a leather jacket. I don't know which one of these would be my favorite, but I think I may have to go with the navy. Oh navy how you know me too well. These dresses are all so easy and would be perfect for dinner down South, or paired over tights in the colder weather (the peach one may be a little too summery for that though). Again, all looks are from Asos.com.




And just because I love this dress and think it would make an amazing dress for a night when say... you know you're gonna run into an ex-boyfriend. Or something along those lines ;)
With Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment