Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fare thee well

As those of you who are regular readers of the "Life of Three" know that tomorrow, two of the "three", my mom and a few other lovely ladies will be blasting off- destination, beautiful Bahamas!!! I, being the one who is being left behind, have just one thing to say- BON VOYAGES!!! (Ha ha, I bet many of you thought my what I had to say was going to be jealous/vulgar huh?!?!?)

Although I will miss the sun, the drinks and the fun, I think the thing that breaks my heart the most is that I will not be there to celebrate the youngest of the "threes" birthday :( That's right, my youngest sister-friend is going to be turning 25 years old and I won't even be around to bug her about getting old... mind you, I guess I can't bug her too much because as badly as I bug her about aging... I am still the eldest :/

To the lovely ladies travelling with my family- please take care of my girls! (Not that they need taking care of but I've got to be away from my sisters for a whole week of fun & sun... for those of you who know us, you know this will be hard for me and for those of you who don't- YES, we are THAT close!!!!!)
To my sisters & my mom- have a wonderfully amazing time, you all deserve it more than words can say!!! Don't worry about the boys, they'll be well fed while you're gone :) PROMISE!
Have a drink (or five or six) for me - I'll shovel some snow for you!

WATCH OUT BAHAMAS- HERE THEY COME!!!
Much love
xoxo
K

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute K - thank you for that. The only thing missing will be you :(
    Hold down the fort while we are gone.
    xxoo Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were all dropped off on time at the airport ("too excited to sleep") and soon should be in TO to meet the rest of the band of sunworshippers.
    They will have a great time, I am sure, and have lots of stories to tell (or not) when they get back.
    Bon voyage as well!

    ReplyDelete