Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Silver Lining

Good Monday Afternoon Everyone! The same thing happens every year... I make new years resolutions and then I break them. I start off the year with good intentions, only to slowly forget all the things I absolutely promised not to do this year. Well, my friends, the first to go was my promised to not be a lazy blogger (LB). I promised to post, and write, and take pictures, and document my life... and this past week, I did none of that. I am lucky, however, because this is the Life of Three and not The Life of One and my sisters kept this ship afloat while I was spending my time elsewhere. I had a pretty busy weekend and work has been so hectic, I hardly have time to eat lunch. BUT... there is a light at the end of the tunnel, a silver linning on this massive cloud and that light is the sun in Nassau. This time on Wednesday, we'll be arriving at Sandals in Nassau and ready for our first glass of champagne. I honestly cannot wait...


This will soon be....
THIS!

 Nassau, here we come!!!


With Love,
S

1 comment: