Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Under Construction

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing Friday and that your day is going quickly so you start to enjoy your weekend. Lifeofthree.blog is now Lifeofthreeblog.blogspot.com ... I know, I know ... it's a longer link to remember. BUT it will be a completely new look and will be much easier to follow. You can now save your email address and customize if you want to subscribe or 'follow us' if you'd prefer. Now you won't get those pesky emails from me saying I have put up a new post :) I promise, once you get used to our new address, you will like this site much better! It will be easier to navigate, faster to upload and just better overall. I know it's a little busy and messy right now, but I promise we will have it up and running and looking awesome in no time!

With love, S, T & K

No comments:

Post a Comment