They have renovated the entire space giving it a fresh, modern look. They no longer have the live band (who I will miss) but they do have two TV’s and an interesting selection of music playing (Sir Mix A Lot ‘Baby Got Back’). The new menu has a variety of options and so far - I have been impressed with everything I have tried.
* The salads are fresh and have nice light homemade dressings.
* The soups are hot, not too salty but very flavorful.
* The meatballs are mouthwatering whichever way you choose them – in the tomato or creamy mushroom sauce.
* The chicken and steak are generously portioned topped with either grilled vegetables or caramelized onions.
* And most importantly, the pizzas (although now only served in individual size) are as delicious as ever.
If you are out in Dorval - give it a try!