Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Launched

Like it or not, winter has arrived in Montreal.  I didn’t think it would arrive in such full force (usually we get a couple of light snow falls before a one heavy enough to leave a trace) but I guess being near the end of November this is what we should have expected and be grateful for the extended fall we had.

I have a love-hate relationship with winter.  There is nothing that I enjoy about the cold.  But I do enjoy the little things that this season brings.  Here are a couple simple things (I say simple because as we get closer to the holiday season, the things get more intense) that I am liking today.

The view outside my window.  I love being cozy inside my condo and looking out to this...



Clementines.  I love them so much I wish I could get them all year round.  It would also be nice because I wouldn't over do it like I do when they are available (that bowl will last a couple of days)



Fun festive sprinkles.  Anything I make these days I add a little sprinkle to.  I mean - who doesn't like a jazzed up cookie or banana bread?

                                                                                 

Finally, online holiday sales.  I don't even have to leave my house.  Today was the kick off for many stores and my inbox is filled with specials from all of my favorite.  I ordered my first Christmas gift today!

                                                                                 

Wishing you all a good day!

T

1 comment:

  1. I hope the gift you ordered was for me... and was from Saks :)

    ReplyDelete