Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Goings On Around Here

Good Sunday Afternoon Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this rainy (???) winter day. I know some people don't believe that global warming is going to be an issue in our lifetime... but when I wake up to rain and 6 degree weather on January 13th... makes you wonder. ANYWAY, something about the rainy weather makes me want to clean and bake, so I did just that today. I cleaned the house and tried a new bread-like focaccia recipe that is currently in the oven and looks delicious. The recipe is found here, and here is a picture of it before it went in the over. 

Despite the rainy weather, I took E skating for his FIRST TIME EVER last night and we had the best time. Needless to say, we went to an indoor rink, but it was lovely nonetheless.

A little unsure 

It's hard to believe that he has lived in Canada for 7 years and has never been skating. But, it was time. I guess the feeling of being on ice comes naturally to me because I was in skates as soon as I could walk... but it definitely didn't for him. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. We had the best time though, and celebrated by going to our favorite restaurant Dolcetto and Co. in old Montreal.


Mama H is doing well, Baby & T are healthy and growing and we are... happy. Here are some pictures of what we have been upto lately. 



L turned 4... while Baby enjoyed the cake
I'm sitting here listening to the rain while the smell of focaccia fills the air. No better way to spend a Sunday. Well, I'm off... I have some 'Girls' to catch up on before tonight's premiere. Wishing you all a happy end to your weekend. 

With Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment