Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter

While Miss S has jet set off to Vegas and is currently enjoying the wild times it beholds - I am stuck here buried in snow in Montreal. It’s wild out there.

Don't feel too badly for me because last week I was sipping sangria by the bay and in two weeks I will be back at it for round two with the mommies. Yes - I'm going back!! I could get used to a life like this.

Despite the hectic situation unfolding on the roads, I ventured out with clients today to visit properties (I've gotta work sometimes to afford this travelling lifestyle I lead).  Thanks to this weather - my car wouldn't start, one of my wind shield wiper flew off, I nearly rear-ended someone and I got stuck in a parking space (I take responsibility for getting stuck - I couldn’t find a spot so after driving around the block numerous times, I geared up and landed in one...more like a pile of snow).  It’s been...adventurous...to say the least.

The nicest thing about the snow is taking pictures. It is rather pretty out there.

With the weather dropping tomorrow (-29), I'm looking for a tv series to curl up to and watch. I've done the crazy ones like Dexter, Californication, Entourage, Weeds and Eastbound & Down. I've watched (and re-watched) the entire Kardashian series from one coast to another.  And I'm up to date on Made in Chelsea.  So...any suggestions?

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on Grey's. I finished season 5 in two days. It was sooooo intense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. catch up on hosuewives bev hills!

    ReplyDelete