Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shout Out

Good 'it's Thursday which means it's almost Friday which means it's almost the weekend' morning everyone! I am in a great mood this morning and I hope you are too. As Tracy mentioned in her post yesterday, we had a less than calm day but, lucky for us, it ended on a good note. We skipped the gym (guess I won't be wearing that bikini any time soon) and had a couple mimosas instead. Because nothing cheers a girl up on a bad day quite like Champagne. After that, we went to dinner with the girls, which is always a good time. We laughed a lot, drank good wine, and forgot all about our hectic day. My girls night turned my day around and really cheered me up. It was exactly what I needed.


As you may have noticed, we have made a few changes on our blog. I think it's starting to look pretty darn good! A few more changes and our move over to blogspot will be complete. I can't wait for it to be all done and looking exactly how we want it to. I wanted to write this post to thank Chania over at Razmataz for the amazing banner she made us for our blog. Chania is Tracy's mother in law and has helped us out a lot with our new blog, so thank you Chania! Tracy and Mama H will be jetting off to Florida tomorrow, leaving me out in the cold... literally. I'm ok with it though because, as we realized last night, our girls trip is in exactly a month Saturday! I am soooooo soooooo sooooo excited because our girls trip is always the best trip of the year. I can't wait to be here again



And be doing this all day with my girlies


Have a great day everyone!


View from my office this morning

With love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment