Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chunky Knits and Sweater Weather

Good Wednesday afternoon everyone! I hope everyone's morning went well and that your staying warm. Speaking of staying warm, I have had a few inquiries about my sweater and have decided that, since I love it so much, many of you would probably love it to. E bought it for me last week and I have already worn it twice (not including when I threw it on after my shower yesterday afternoon) and it has to be one of the comfiest sweaters I have ever owned. It is thick and warm, but doesn't make you sweat, and is oversized so it hides my holiday turkey without being too frumpy. It is from the White Space line at the Bay, and though they don't sell it online, he got it last week and I believe there are probably a few left up for grabs. Honestly, I am in LOVE with this sweater and can't imagine what I did before it was in my life. Ahhh sweaters... all warm and cozy. I am very picky when it comes to what sweaters/cardigans I buy because, like any girl, I know that a good sweater is like a good boyfriend: it keeps you warm, makes you look good and you never want to lose it to a friend ;) I spent some time over my lunch checking for some good sweaters, and though my new fave isn't online, I've found some goodies for ya:


As you may know, I'm a sucker for navy. Perhaps it's because it was the color of my elementary school 'uniform', or maybe because it's so close the black I am so fond of... whatever the reason, I love me some navy! Though I don't know how I feel about the neck on this sweater, I love the chunky cable knit. Makes me want to sit in front of a fire sipping coco. Top Shop for the Bay.


Though a little too frumpy for work, this would make the peeeerrffecctt sitting at home/going to the movies/chatting with a friend at Starbucks sweater. Everyone needs a good boyfriend sweater, and this is it. Asos.com


Why hello there blanket-sweater! How are you? I absolutely need this sweater. Reason: I am always freezing when traveling and find if I layer too much I overheat. Whether it's on a plane, or in a car, I always get cold and need a blanket. Well, when you're sweater IS a blanket, you're in business. Asos.com


If you're looking for a lighter sweater to pair with jeans and under a blazer, this is the one. It is a light both in color and in weight and I love the writting accross the front. Too cute. Also asos.com.


To top it all off and tip off the 'cozy scales', you may want this hat from Top Shop. I can just feel the warmth. And I may be a sucker for a good pom pom as well... Just sayin. Comfy hat = perfect for snowball fights.

Now, I was also asked about my necklace and I'm sorry to report that I bought it months ago. I debated whether or not it was too loud, but decided to go for it. I bought it to wear down in the Bahamas when we went for the wedding, and came to the conclusion that anything goes in the Caribbean. I loved it so much, I wear it here so spice up a boring outfit. Though it is no longer available, I found a gorgeous necklace that I think I need.


The statement pearl necklace from Asos is so my style. Laid on top of a plain black, white, or red top ... beauty. I love it. Maybe someone will buy it for me for my birthday... which is 2 months away... or maybe not. I love it though.

Alright, it's back to business for me. Have a great afternoon.

With Love,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment