Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Better Crocker Knows Best

I have tried many coffee cake recipes but this one from Betty Crocker is by far my favorite.


Coffee Cake
3 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose or whole wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
3 eggs
1 ½ cups sour cream
Light Brown Glaze
        ¼ cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 to 2 tablespoons milk

Enjoy.

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. OMG that looks amazing... I hope you saved me a piece, though in your house, I doubt it lasted long enough to make it out of the pan :) S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm offended....I thought my coffee cake was your favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I forgot about yours - probably because I haven't had it in soooo long :(

    ReplyDelete