Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Laying Down the Law: Because Somebody's Got To Do It

I think I speak for most of us when I say TGI freakin F! I am so so so happy it is finally Friday and that my day is halfway over. It’s not that I don’t enjoy my work as a research analyst; it’s just that I have been putting in more hours than usual and it’s starting to wear me down. I could use a break and I hope I get one this weekend. Besides family dinner tonight, I have no other plans for the weekend and I hope to keep it that way. But who am I kidding? I know that by the end of the day, I will probably have crammed shopping trips, coffee dates and dinner plans into my ‘quiet’ weekend and that it won’t end up being so quiet. It gets kind of hard to relax at this time of year; I always feel like there is something more productive I could be doing than relaxing. Oh well… I’ll have to wait to catch up on my sleep in 2012!

After yesterdays post, I had a lot of remarks from the people in my office asking if I actually have ‘Christmas Rules’. Well, the answer is no. I’m not THAT crazy. Following a conversation with my good friend D, however, we decided that there shouldn’t necessarily be rules, per se, but guidelines for people to follow. And we have decided to create those guidelines!

I present to you:



Of course, there are many gray areas that we encountered when coming up with these rules... but we think it's a pretty darn good start. Maybe we should publish them :)

With Love,

S & D

5 comments:

  1. recommend turning off "smart phone" (if it was so smart it would know that you don't want to be bothered).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should... but then T would probably send out an 'Amber Alert' looking for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Jingle Jammies, did T tell you about the soft cotton lined striped onesie at Banana Republic we saw last week.....she was thinking for B for Xmas....Ky thought you should all wear them but not as convenient for women...plus what gal wants to be seen in a stretchy onesie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.. not me! Especially since I just finished a big sandwhich for lunch. Old Navy is having an amazing sale on Jingle Jammies this weekend though, and I fully intend on getting matching ones for Christmas Eve Sister Jingle Jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post. love the chart, LoL'd!
    I need to get my Jingle jammies. not gonna lie, the onsies at Pink Victoria secret are super cute!

    ReplyDelete