Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guilty

I am guilty.  Guilty of being a LB (lazy blogger) when I vowed not to be.  I apologise and I do not have an excuse.  I have spent the last few weeks doing so many wonderful things that I should have taken the time to share.  I went to Toronto with my girlfriends to surprise my wonderful sister in law (who although it is always such fun visiting - I wished lived closer so we could see each other more often).  I have done lots of baking - getting excited for the holiday season although I have not yet pulled out my holiday cookie cutters or sprinkles (get ready - I go all out).  I went on a couple shopping sprees to rejuvenate myself (with my birthday coming up I am feeling a little old).  Most recently, I have taken the opportunity to enjoy this unseasonably warm weather by going on long (2-3 hour) walks with my husband and my mom. 



Tonight I am celebrating a no hockey, no squash night with my husband with some champagne.  Cheers to quiet nights and to a less lazy blogger.

Yours,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment