Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A ella le gusta la gasolina

As I was making my rounds this morning, I came across the website www.gasolineglamour.com . They have some of the most original and fierce designs I have ever seen. I started browsing through their creations and found myself amazed at their ability to create such unusual, yet beautiful pieces. I decided to feature a few of my favorite finds, all of them shoes, below. K is the shoe lover in the family and would probably die for a pair… but I appreciate the art nonetheless. Most people could not pull off the majority of their collection (unless your stage name initials happen to be LG) but I think I could rock some of these.

Try and look beyond the ‘wild’ and appreciate the details of their designs and the originality.

 

These are my favorite:



 And to you Miss K and Miss I… these are the only thing missing for your Halloween costume.



 Have a great day everyone.

Love,

S

5 comments:

  1. S those are amazing. great find! those would of been so perfect for our costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing that first pair to my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you totally should ! Or the leopard ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    Just a little concerned about the pearl ones- I have a sick visual of me wearing them, having a pearl fall off then me stepping on it & smashing my face into the ground... at least I'd have sweet shoes for the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete