Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today We Celebrated

I tried to get a post up earlier this morning but for one reason after another, I was pulled away from my computer and distracted by work. Now, just after 10 pm and less than 2 hours short of being late, I can finally post what I had been wanting to all day...

Birthdays come once a year and on that one day, we get to celebrate the person and wish them well for the year ahead. Today was the youngest `lifeofthree` sister`s birthday and so for my family and I, today was a special day.

As I sit here trying to find the perfect words to describe just how I feel about her, it all comes down to the following no matter which way I put it: I am lucky for the friendship that we have, I am thankful for all the time we get to spend together, I love that we laugh the way we do when we are together, I am grateful for the support that she gives me, I am proud of the woman she has become, I value that I can share so much of my life with her and I can only hope that my child has a sibling as amazing as she is...



...because my life is a whole lot more fun with my sister next to me.

Happy Birthday Sara! Hoping your day was as wonderful as you are!!

xxoo

T

1 comment:

  1. So sad I missed it but know I love love love you more than words!
    xoxoxo SF

    ReplyDelete