Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

These Streets Will Make You Feel Brand New... Big Lights Will Inspire You

We've had another busy day here on our Christmas Vacation Extravaganza. Today, we split up the group and left Mama H at home for her to enjoy some "me time" and catch up with some friends. While T, K and their significant others headed to shop and watch football at my uncle's house... Dad, E and I set out to the big city. We walked... and walked... and walked... over 40 city blocks. Then we had lunch and walked some more. Despite the cold temperatures, we got to see everything we wanted to, and more. Here are some pictures from today, as well as some from the other night. 


A picture of the tree at Rockefeller than E took, sisters at dinner and the snowfall.


E and Dad in Time Square

The new Freedom Tower, and brunch at Lillie's 


Complete with Mimosas :) 

The boys at the Empire State Building, and at the Statue of Liberty


Needless to say, we've been making the best of this trip and have been enjoying every minute of every day. As I sit here typing, the men are in the kitchen cooking dinner, there is Sunday night football playing in the background, the sound of chatter in the apartment and I am... content. I am happy to be with my family and trying to suck up every last drop before we have to head back on Wednesday. So for now, I will go... but I will be back with a new year post. 


With Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment