Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Support Life Of Three

Good Friday Morning Everyone! I started writing this post... and then spilled my coffee all over my desk. That's just the kind of day I'm having. Though it started out so-so, I went my monthly inspirational breakfast this morning and it was absolutely amazing. It was a husband and wife who started an organization called Kulam. They build wells and schools in Ethiopia and they were just absolutely incredible to listen to. I will be doing a full post on them next week, but if you're interested in their story (which is definitely a must read) then click here, or visit www.Kulam.ca.  


The reason for my post this morning, is that I have FINALLY registered E and I for the Pineapple Challenge and have set up our Life of Three Team Page. You can click here to learn more about the cause or read about it in this post I did last week. You can go on My Team Page to donate to our team, or just to check it out to see how we are doing. You're support is much appreciated and we look forward to being able to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada with this amazing event. 


On a completely different note... my day has taken a bit of a negative turn and I am set on turning it around. So, I visited the SomeEcard website and I came across this card that really cheered me up. 




Sister in law K had showed it to us when we were in Toronto visiting, and when I came across it again, I just couldn't help but laugh. Too funny. Thought I would share it with you to make you smile on this rainy Friday morning. 


Have a great day and a great weekend!
With Love,
S







1 comment:

  1. Yay girls. So happy you made a team. Great cause.

    As for crocs....only in the garden!

    ReplyDelete