Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friends Don't Get Better Than This...

As I have mentioned in a few previous posts, two of my girl friends will be getting married soon and I have therefore been involved in various events leading up to the BIG DAY. Due to recent events in my personal life, I was unable to attend The Big Fat Greek Bachelorette Weekend in celebration of my friend KE’s fast approaching nuptials.


It goes without saying that although I didn’t think twice about missing the weekend in order to be with my family, I am incredibly sad that I am not celebrating with a group of amazing ladies (namely the bride-to-be who I couldn’t be happier for)… and not to mention jealous/anxious to hear all about it!

So, I was beyond pleased when I open my Hotmail this evening
to discover the following…
Love my Girls & Hope they are having a BLAST
(let's be honest, they are already in togas!)
xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment