Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Window Shopping

Online shopping is dangerous.  Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of good things about it. But all these beautiful clothes, shoes and bags separated from me only by the click of a button.  Now the sales – so good they are hard to pass up.  Here are some of the items currently hanging out in my shopping cart.
B Brian Atwood Fredrique Suede Almond Toe Pumps - I could use these sexy heals to spice up any outfit. Was CAD $343.91 Now CAD $137.55 here.

Tory Burch boots - If I am going to live in this cold climate, I might as well be stylish.
Was CAD $343.91 Now CAD $137.55 here.

James Perse Soft Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt – Might seem pricey for a t-shirt but so worth it. Was CAD $121.69 Now CAD $54.75 here.

Lilly Pulitzer Julianna Printed Sleeveless Bow Dress – Loving this for the office. Was CAD $209.52 Now CAD $62.69 here.
 


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment