Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quote of The Day

Good Morning everyone! As you may notice, there are some aesthetic changes being made on our blog. We are moving things around and trying to see what looks best so please, bear with us and if you have any suggestions feel free to share them with us! Also, from now on I would like to post a 'Quote of The Day' on days when I find a good one. I'm not really a 'what's the meaning of life' kind of person, but I do like a good quote and think that the right one can set a positive tone for the day. So for our first quote of the day, let's go with the much-loved serenity prayer.


God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
With Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment