Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Decisions Decisions

It has been a rather hectic past few days.  B and I finally decided to renovate our bathroom.  Our building was built in the 1920’s as an apartment building and converted to condos in the early 80’s. Our bathroom must have been updated at some point in time but very minimally so it desperately needed to be completely redone.

I have spent a lot of time trying to choose everything we need.  I admit that it is quite challenging (and stressful) for me to make decisions on what I think would go nicely together.  It would be very nice if a store just had a catalogue with bathrooms sold in complete packages…choose from an assortment of pictures and voila – all the necessary pieces delivered to your home.  But, since that is not the case, I have browsed through magazine and online images to get inspired for each little (and big) piece I need…light fixtures, tiles, vanity, bathtub etc.

I love this look from Pottery Barn...



But ordered this one from Costco for quite a bit less.  It is supposed to arrive today.



On a holiday note, my decorations have been delayed due to the renovation but my holiday baking and shopping has been in full swing.  I went out with my mom yesterday morning to get some stocking stuffers and then spent the afternoon baking and listening to Christmas music.  It was a lovely day!

                                                       

With love (and some extra love for Miss D),

T

1 comment:

  1. I love the vanity.....it's going to be great.

    Cookies look lovely...and lots of special love right back to D.

    ReplyDelete